Monday, May 19, 2008

DUCK Gets HITCHED!


My Bucks County fellow Knottie, Daynaduck, married her honey on Sept. 2, 2007. Everything about her wedding screamed FRESH and INVIGORATING! I loved her inspiration colors of apple green and perky pink. Her peony style invitations and stationery brought a late summer element to her wedding location at Cairnwood.

Her inspiration pic, above, set the tone for her wedding. Love it!
Also, check out her bio to see the photo of her ruched wedding gown. So very elegant.http://community.theknot.com/cs/ks/user/page.aspx?username=daynaduck

I have had the pleasure of meeting and knowing Dayna in real life and can attest to her spunk and sense of fun. I loved hanging out with her at the GTGs and was really happy to get to "wedible" her wedding morning!


I loved her house in Yardley and set up her breakfast spread in her kitchen. Sorry, no pics but I was touched by the parting of Dayna and her Fi that morning. I drove into the driveway and saw them embracing for the last time before they got to say "I DO".
Awwwww~!
Since her wedding, Dayna has started her own jewelery boutique, http://www.luckyduckjewelry.com/ I am sure many future brides would love the personalized attention she provides to her pieces!

No comments: