Monday, May 19, 2008

DOMENICA's Autumn Wedding

Knottie Domenica asked if I could provide some munchees for her November wedding! Yippeee! My first "theme" wedibles.


Excited, I went out a purchased autumn accents (scarecrows, gourds, pumpkin lanterns, leaf toothpicks) to enhance her wedible spread.




Domenica's wedding was the first hotel spread I had done (I still get very nervous setting up in a hotel environment due to spacing, permission, portability, etc.) and I am still learning a way to fit an expansive buffet into a tight space. Makeup, Hair and Bridesmaids can make even a large room seem cozy. Knowing now what I didn't know then, I will start adding more height to my displays so that not all the food is on one level...which will add a bit more dimension and fit ability to the table.



Domenica was so very gracious and sweet. She studied music and had her wedding at the beautiful Glen Foerd Mansion! I wish I had more pics of her but I wanted to get out of the way of all the excitement. I am so grateful for that opportunity!

No comments: