Thursday, December 4, 2008

Shannon & Dave's Post-Thanksgiving Wedding

A beautiful post Thanksgiving ceremony at the gorgeous Cairnwood estate was planned by Shannon as she wed her long-time beau, David.

photo courtesy of Jen Childress blog
Shannon greeted me on her wedding morning at the Holiday Inn, Trevose, with a spacious modern executive suite to prepare her and her attendants for the big walk down the aisle.

Homemade Scones of her choice

Fruit and Waffle Bowls for Breakfast!
Like my pink vintage glass?

Get some Orange Juice and Vitamin C for energy!


What fun I had setting it up and meeting her and her lovely little sisters!

Sister Act!
Shannon and her sisters prepare for a lively, fun wedding day!
All ready for dresses!
Later I met up with Shannon and her attendants to provide afternoon treats
for her and a "BYE BYE BACHELOR" surprise lunch for the groom!


Once again, I had the chance to meet up with the vivacious and creative planner,

Shannon's gorgeous sparkly, equisite veil - - - SO UNIQUE!!!!!
And I want to say a profound THANK YOU to the amazing wedding photographer, Jennifer Childress who took a few lovely snapshots of my Wedibles Spread for Shannon & Dave and featured it on her blog! I am so humbled!




1 comment:

Finesse said...

You've come a long way, baby! You are amoung the best of the best!