Thursday, August 14, 2008

A HYDRANGEA WEDDING - Karole & Jim


I had been looking forward to this Wedibles since she booked with me back in September. I constantly referred to it as "the HYDRANGEA Wedding". My favorite flower.

Karole and James were married on July 12 with a reception at the stately Knowlton Mansion.

Meeting up with her and her girls on the morning of her wedding was joyful. This bride (also knottie, kkdwldflwr) gets A+++++ in Creativity (check out her beautiful bio here) for how she DIY a delightful themed wedding of magenta and purple hydrangeas against apple and celadon green highlights.


Each of her bridesmaids wore a tank with their name, attendant role and a personalized screen print photo of them with the bride at one time during their life. Adorable!

Since Karole is a huge fan of strawberries and chocolate, strawberry kabobs were presented along with a chocolate fondue. Chocolate Oreo truffles were happily packed in a pretty little box. It didn't take long for them to disappear!


I accented all the snacks and treats with whisps of hydrangeas grown in my own side yard. Meeting Karole's mom and mom-in-law was wonderful as they were so gracious and excited.

If Karole ever reads this blog I want to express my gratitude to her for allowing me to present wedibles for her bridal morning and to embrace my hydrangea fetish! Blessings for a Happy Marriage!


No comments: